• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Florida - Lee, Collier and Charlotte Counties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
I have a good client that is looking for a good FHA appraiser in these counties and asked me if I know of anyone there.

All are full fee COD streamline refis - so far. The borrowers have signed acknowledging the fee to be paid at the time of inspection. They do set the appointments for you but are not unreasonable if you need to change it.

I don't know what your areas typical FHA fees are, but mine is typically $375 and wait for payment for the clients I know pay. This company is paying $350 COD so the $25 drop is OK by me.

They do want quality work. I have never been pressured for a value or told not to disclose anything that should be disclosed.

Shoot, they said they found me through this forum, not just AppraiserUSA, but this forum. Any lender that would call me after reading my posts here obviously wants the real thing. (Or maybe this is a FHA test???) I don't know what they are really doing but it's sure been worthwhile for me.

If you can or you know of someone in those counties, please use either the PM or email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks