• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Florida State Master Approved CE List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael P Jacobs MAI

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Hi Florida! I'm planning my CE this year and looking for some specialized courses (business valuation, hospitality etc.). I've searched threads and inquired with the DBPR but haven't heard back yet. Is there a master list of approved Florida CE courses, or is it a free-for-all? Thanks in advance!

Michael P Jacobs MAI

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
That's Howard on the spot! We need to get together soon somewhere for a beer. I haven't talked to another appraiser yet this year!

Riick

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Delaware
It's a link to an FTP site.
Have FTP software?

Michael P Jacobs MAI

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
The Florida file is a huge data dump without column headers although it's easy to figure out most of them, and I spent an hour sorting and filtering in Excel for the few courses of interest that are not widely available. It's a mess, but better than going provider-by-provider. Thanks for the link, Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks