• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Flu going around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Anybody else dealing with a nasty flu? Stomach and everything connected to it.

Joker

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Ohio
Fiehler's too mean to get sick.

But I think he may have had opportunity for some other types of "communicable diseases", if ya know what I mean. :icon_mrgreen:

Last edited:

Michigander

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Michigan
Hi Pam, we've had some stomach bugs up here in Michigan too, fortunately none that knock you off your keister though. Cold weather children are hardy :new_smile-l:

Hope you feel better soon

JT1974

Professional Status
State
Wisconsin
We've got the flu and Pink Eye going around. My kids had it, gave it to me, then my wife.......now everyone on my block as it.

On the bright side........it's a good way to lose 5 lbs.

icisic7

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
Got my flu shot, so hopefully I won't catch it. I did just get over a minor cold (scratchy throat and sniffles, nothing bad). I hope you're feeling better soon!

Workbox

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
Got something, about 3 weeks ago, took TheraFlu and Airborne and went to bed, was better the next day. But flu? nothing yet. There is this 5desiese going around which for kids it shows up as rosie cheeks then goes down your body as a rash. For adults, it could be real bad, in-which you can get some real bad joint pain.

Professional Status
State
Michigan
There is a nasty one going around here.
Starts as a nasty sinus infection with sore throat and runny nose, then it moves slowly-but surely-down the respiratory system and settles in the chest as bronchitis. The worst of it lasts about 10 days, but the residual cough/snif/blah linger for a few weeks after. It's gone around our friends and family already.

Now, my Mom's school has 20% of students and faculty out due to a stomach/fever/upper respiratory bug that is going around. Not fun stuff. I'm going to spray any visitors with Lysol over the holidays :)

Lawrence R.

Professional Status
State
South Carolina
There is a nasty one going around here.
Starts as a nasty sinus infection with sore throat and runny nose, then it moves slowly-but surely-down the respiratory system and settles in the chest as bronchitis. The worst of it lasts about 10 days, but the residual cough/snif/blah linger for a few weeks after. It's gone around our friends and family already.

Now, my Mom's school has 20% of students and faculty out due to a stomach/fever/upper respiratory bug that is going around. Not fun stuff. I'm going to spray any visitors with Lysol over the holidays :)

I had the exact same thing here in SC. Thought it was strep-the throat was so bad, but the test came back negative...twice. (I was just sure it was strep). Antibiotics did help, and I usually don't take them.

A little tip: Acetimenophen works better on the sore throat than Ibuprofen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks