• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Newbie looking for good appraisal review classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSB Conway

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Banking/Mortgage Industry
State
Arkansas
Hello.

My supervisor here at the bank would like for me to take over the appraisal order and review classes for the bank. I'm currently looking for some appraisal review or appraisal standards classes that I can take in the state of Arkansas.

If you have any suggestions, please email me.

Thanks.

Thomas Fiehler

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Ohio
I would go the the AI website and search thru their seminar list till you find one. Second choice would be to look at the McKissock website. (This might be one that you can take online)

FSB Conway

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Banking/Mortgage Industry
State
Arkansas
Thank you. It looks like the McKissock site will be very helpful.

Kevin A. Spellman

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Massachusetts
I would ask an appraiser on the bank list for you to go out in the field. Order a typical assignment for this appraiser and be exposed to the appraisal process. At the same time have an appraisal done by the same appraiser and have him or her explain the data and source of the data while you are out in the field. Field experience will assist you in the review process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks