• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Freddie Loan Prospector

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaraNJ

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New Jersey
This item is about two weeks old, but I just read it; I found it on the Appraisal Intelligence site (http://www.appraisalintellignece.cp,/pub/1_10/cover/494-1/html)

In a nutshell, it reports that Freddie Mac has been testing an online version of its Loan Prospector "...which will include the ability to order settlement services, including appraisals."

Further, "...the loan officer or broker will still be able to select the appraiser he or she wants to use, registration with the system will still be required."

Does anyone know anything about this?

Is this ANOTHER list I need to be on ???

Matt Barr

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Georgia
Hi, Barbara,

There will be a user agreement between vendors and BCE Emergis, which they're still drafting (LP online is launching later in the year). It would appear to be to a vendor's advantage to register, since Freddie Mac is anticipating something approaching 100% of the loans it buys being originated and facilitated through "a fully online origination process" (i.e., LP online) in the not-too-distant future.

Matt
Appraisal Intelligence

Michael Giampa

Freshman Member
Ive been setup with them for a couple months now for a local bank. They charge $5 to give you an appraisal you accept, $2 for a drive-by etc. Real easy to use and they deposit the fees directly into your business account monthly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks