• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

From another forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward OConor

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
A man owned a small real estate appraisal business in upstate New York.

The Department of Labor heard that he was not paying proper wages to his employees and sent an agent down to interview him.

"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent.
"Well," replied the appraiser, "there's my Dad who's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $800 a week plus free coffee and donuts. The Receptionist has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $600 per week.

Then there's the half-wit who works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $100 per week, pays his own transport, and I buy him a bottle of red every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally."
"That's the guy I want to talk to --- the half-wit," says the agent.

"That would be me," replied the appraiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks