• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Glory Be! Payback's A Bummer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Delaware
I just can't help but feel good about all the deadbeat lenders who can't find appraisers to do their jobs. :lol: The cream of the crop rises to the top, every time. All the lenders/banks/mortgage companies who couldn't pay their appraisers on time, insisted on 3 day turnarounds, wanted a predetermined value, and tried to get "comp checks" out of us, are pulling their hair out. If there's one thing that has separated the good lenders from the deadbeats, it's the position we appraisers are currently wallowing in. Lenders have called here that I dropped years ago, and they're begging to have work done, or begging for just another appraiser's telephone number who may do a job for them. Sorry, Charlie :!: I really don't have any telephone numbers to give to you guys. The appraisers I know are all professional. :lol:

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
Yeppers, I agree. I just held an appraisal for five days waiting for my check. I told them I would not deliver until the bill was paid. Realtors were screaming and I was explaining that the appraisal was done last Thursday and the lender knew it, but they could not seem to get me my check. Boy, am I a trouble maker. :)

Blue1

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Tim,

You are a BAD, BAD, BAD Appraiser! :lol: :lol: It just COULDN'T be either the lender's or Realtors's fault......You have a lot of guts wanting to actually get PAID! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks