• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Going back to the gym

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
5 LBS feels like 50 LBS when you are an-old Fernando--The poor wife gets rid of two kids to college and now she is stuck at home with another big kid- Empty nest syndrome is when a younger women tends to look around for a new main squeeze who really can pick up 150 LBS Pumpkins : )

Fernando

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I don't know if you remembered but I had back problems which I think resulted 10 years ago when I was like doing 1-2 appraisals a day. I was on the computer working nonstop and I think it caused some pain on my shoulder and lower back. When I lay flat on my back, it hurt and I had to sleep on my side. Back then I asked my doctor and he didn't give me a solution.

In past 5 years I have been exercising. I can now lie flat on my back with no acute pain. I still feel some aches but hopefully I hope the pain will go away completely.
For those doing high volume now, just remember your health is more important than money.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks