• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Good Luck with this Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

John LaBelle

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Massachusetts
ESPN is reporting the new owner of Michael Vick's Virginia home, which was the training center for his dog fighting business, is going to sell the property at auction. ESPN reports he paid 400 something for it a few months ago, and will not sell it for less than 1 million.

Good luck comping that one. I hope it is a cash deal. :rof:

Annelle

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arizona
Was it previously used as a Dog Kennel and or was there a zoning change or Special Use Permit? Were there any improvements made? If permited, is the income information available? :rof:

And...

In the Los Angles area there is a market reaction to homes that have been owned by famous people. I personally have not appraised any, but I am aware of some appraisers that have. In any event, I bet getting comps for a dog kennels with a mixed use of residential and drug dealing is tough.

Just some dog food for thought.. :new_smile-l:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks