• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

GTAR Data and Analysis of the Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth Reynolds

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Greater Tampa Association of Realtors put out a great newsletter as well as the new site has charts graphs etc.
My problem is that I don't know how to use this wonderful information in such a way to include it in my analysis and my reports.
I would like to first understand what the info is telling me as an appraiser. And secondly I would like to know how to articulate that info into the report. Maybe even include a graph or chart into the report. I use Wintotal and so far I am drawing a big hairy Zero at doing any of these things.
Can someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction??
For most of you this is probably basic stuff but I thank you for any help.

Kathleen Bryce

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
First... Lets start is a sample of what they provide.

In Wintotal you can insert just about any graphic into a additional addendum page. What you want to say is. What, why, when, where and how much...

What: Is happingin in your marketplace. Then the subjects submarket
Why: Why is what is happening
where: How does the subjects market fit in the overal picture. US, State, Tampa etc.
how much: what impact has what had on the marketplace.

If your marketplace does not have great graphs and charts you can create your own. Its easy with Excell... Check out this great article...

http://appraisalnewsonline.typepad.com/appraisal_news_for_real_e/2007/08/market-trends--.html

Kat Bryce
Fort Myers, FL

Kathleen Bryce

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Sorry forgot to run spell check... And as you can see I CAN'T TYPE...

Doh...

Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks