• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Has Anybody Seen This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
I was going to take a look using the 7 days free, but you have to actually sign up and agree to pay then cancel by/prior to the end of your 7 days or your credit card will automatically be charged???

No thank you!

Rice Brewer

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Pam, was going to do the same thing but those "7 day free trails" ALWAYS come back to bit you in the butt.

Did you watch the video?

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Yup, after watching the video, I become much more skeptical and wanted to check their data/conclusions to mine, but I just won't play their free trial while they have my credit card game.

KD247

Professional Status
State
California
Yup, after watching the video, I become much more skeptical and wanted to check their data/conclusions to mine, but I just won't play their free trial while they have my credit card game.
Credit card number would have been okay with me, but they want you to pay through PayPal, making it much more difficult to dispute any charge.

Mike Plumlee

Professional Status
State
Texas
A great example of how software engineers can build a Titanic, and how the accountants can sink it in dry dock.

EDWARD BERRY

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Looks Elegant

Some one has really got it together in one program.

With our new MLS system and just a little work we can now obtain the same thing in our little Arkie area(NW Arkansas)

Just select, and import to excel, them massage.

Lots better than Big Chief tablet and slide rule.

Tech is wonderful,

Cheers, Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks