• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Have a Frothy Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
An Irish Pub Joke...

An Irishman has been at a pub all night drinking. The bartender finally says that the bar is closed. So your man stands up to leave and falls flat on his face. He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.

Once outside he stands up but again falls flat on his face. He crawls home. Reaching the door he tries to stand up, and yet again, falls flat on his face. He crawls through the door and up the stairs. When he reaches his bed he summons the last of his strength and tries one final time to stand.

It's no use. He tumbles into bed and is soon sound asleep, only to awaken the next morning to the sound of his wife standing over him shouting.

'SO!!!!!:angry: ... YOUV'E BEEN OUT DRINKIN' AGAIN!!!!!!!'

'How did you know?' he asks, his head hung in shame.:blush:

'The pub called-- you left your damn wheelchair down there again!'

:leeann:

Last edited:

Mike Boyd

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
If my wheel chair bound neighbor was still alive, (he died two weeks ago) he would have enjoyed that story.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
The Celts prefer to suggest that He still did. My condolences Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks