• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hay Fever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Well, the irony of being a farmer slash hay producer is to get a big dose of hay fever. Man, have I had a round of it. For over a week, about the time we got the last of the hay baled. Been selling hay like mad, 4 to 14 bales at a time, and that doesn't help. I am taking two over the counter drugs and am running no fever so it hasn't got to a bacterial stage ... yet. I've been honking my horn so much, I saw geese land on the pond behind me. So my recommendation until I am over this is to buy stock in Kleenex. I've gone thru 5 boxes of it, and am down to the last 3 partially used.

CindyR

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
Kleenex? Surely you are old enough to remember handkerchiefs. Maybe there's a few in the bottom drawer of the dresser...

Reactions: DTB

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Yes, hankies don't tear up the skin of the nose like tissues do. For me anyway. Feel better soon.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Kleenex? Surely you are old enough to remember handkerchiefs. Maybe there's a few in the bottom drawer of the dresser...
I have a small washer load of them...as we speak. 4 or 5 white ones, and red and black bandanas. I ordered some face masks to hopefully block some of the pollen. But I keep a box next to chair, in each car, etc.

Overimprovement

Professional Status
State
Kentucky
You haven't mastered the hold one nostril, point, and blow method yet? :)

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Start taking a dose of some local honey daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks