• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hay Fever

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Ugh if it doesn't rain mid afternoon, we are going to knock down 24 acres of orchardgrass and teffgrass. crossing my fingers, chance of rain is supposed to go away by tomorrow (30% then) and have 4 or 5 days of dry weather for a change...I'm sick of rain frankly. We'd had rain 4 of the first seven days of July. 4 rains is about the average for July total.

Elliott

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Oregon
Don't have hay fever, but have heard from those who do, this helps. Don't use tap water (bacteria).

Naväge Nasal Care Starter Bundle: Naväge Nose Cleaner and 18 SaltPods, plus New User Starter Gift of 10 SaltPods

by Navage

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
this helps. Don't use tap water (bacteria).
boil it.
You can use baking soda (2 tsp) and 4 of salt with a pint of water and snort it, preferably while showering because you tend to blow it all over. Very temporary relief. I clog up at night. My right eye is matted over and my ears are sloshing. Bump the walls down the hall one night recently. Yep, we are trying to cut hay again.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
850 bales of very good hay. Since no seed heads and less pollen the baling went better and not so much sinus issues...but my arthritis is on fire, hip, shoulders and back. I am little old to be bucking bales (had a little problem with the stack falling, but got it all in) and looks very good. Best hay in years and anxious to get the test results back.

jay trotta

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Connecticut
Don't do any hay, but the pollen count here was double what is normal for the beginning of the month, same result; ears plugged, limited breathing and doing nasal spray and anti-histerical pills

RPA

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Flonase a steroid nasal spray is available over the counter now. It has helped me in the past. It's not a nose opener it is a once a day med that helps lower irritation. Good luck. I used it a lot bucking hay.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks