• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hello from the Central Coast of California

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyrew42

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Greetings - been a member for about 4 months now. I've been mostly reading and I've only responded to one post regarding declining markets. Working for Washington Mutual and LSI as a private fee appraiser combined with the declining markets sure has been a handful! I've been working on the delicate coastline for about 5 years now, and fortunately the macro-market swoon hasn't affected these properties all that significantly. But having to explain your butt off to someone sitting in a cubicle 3000 miles away sure can be tedious!

Just saying hello and getting in a good gripe for you all to read (which we appriasers are good at)

:laugh:

Anyone from the 805 prefix please send me a hello and we could possibly exchange ideas and ongoings in our area!

Thanks and see you all around!!!

:new_llying:

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Welcome Andrew! If I can be of assistance to you please send me a PM.

andyrew42

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
California
I most definately will. Thank you Wayne. I have a girlfriend who lives in Denver and is a big Rockies fan so i'm an honorary Rockies fan myself! haha - nothing quite like a few beers out in the 'Rock-Pile' is there?

Go Rocks!

:clapping:

Lawrence R.

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
South Carolina
Welcome!! Enjoy the ride!! You are now a blip on the radar screen that will be watched closely.

Good luck to you!!

andyrew42

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
California
ty sir i will watch my step

:new_smile-l:

i may only be 27 and a relative youngster in this industry of certified residential appraising but hopefully i can bring something to the table in this forum

thanks again

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks