• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hello Mississippi Appraisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Brassfield

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
collections

Hey, Does anyone have any professional advise on how to collect on invoices like 4 to 6 months old:shrug:

chip baine

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Hey, Does anyone have any professional advise on how to collect on invoices like 4 to 6 months old:shrug:
Hey Randy Chip in Memphis, TN(I like to drop in on the MS forum once in awhile too). Is it a local client? If so just show up at the door unannounced several times. If its an out of town lender-have a lawyer friend draw up a letter saying you might sue them. Other than that-I do know a loan officer in Memphis who put some kind of lien on somebody b/c they did not pay-possibly an option.

pkthames

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
So where is everyone? I know there are quite a few of you out there so come on and post. I'm in the North MS area and look forward to seeing how many people we have on the forum from our state.

South Mississippi Appraiser

pkthames

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
Brookhaven, McComb area

Randy Brassfield

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
Thanks Chip, Actually the company is in Tn. They even changed their name.But when you put garbage in another sack, its still garbage.The loan people think because the loan don't close they don't owe .I'm just spending my time sending letters to tn Banking Commission,Better Business and such. One way or the other I am going to get something from Sun Mortgage.Oops!

Zmcraney

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
Brookhaven, McComb area

I'm about an hour west of you over in Covington/Smith county. Do you do any work over into Jeff Davis county?

MS Rebel

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Mississippi
Ummmm, is my map broken?

When did Covington and Smith county move west of Lincoln and Pike County?

:icon_mrgreen:

Zmcraney

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
When did Covington and Smith county move west of Lincoln and Pike County

Yesterday... You didn't get the memo???:new_all_coholic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks