• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnyflyer

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Washington
Hey Everyone! I have been appraising in WA for about 5 1/2 years. I just started my own appraisal company two weeks ago. I found this forum while surfing the net for some good tracking/accounting software. there is a ton of useful stuff here that is already helping me out! Thanks!

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Welcome to the forum! If I can be of any help to you please contact me!

redfalcon

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Florida
Hello Funnyflyer welcome to the value spot.

Lawrence R.

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
South Carolina
Welcome,

try not to take anything to heart for the first 3 months. I can be pretty nasty--but I am the only one.:rof:

Karl

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
I taught larry how to be nasty. Remember some of us have been here a long time, We seen most of the common questions to many times, DO NOT take anything personnal. You'll gain a wealth of information & when you vent remember your venting to the choir. Be sure to tell us anytime you do anything positive to help this dying profession. & have you signed the petition??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks