• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Help from San Diego Appraisers! Fighting Property tax!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Merrick

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Arizona
Hello all. Although I am now in Arizona I still have a rental property back in San Diego. Obviously I do not have access to the San Diego MLS any more so some help would be appreciated. I want to fight my property tax bill from good ole Dan McCallister and I need comps for my condo from the first quarter of 2008.

Here is the skinny, it is a 1 bd 1 bath, 506 sq ft., in the Friars Pointe complex in Mission Valley which is in the 6300 block of Rancho Mission Rd, 92108. If anyone can find some comps for me or have had some luck fighting a property tax bill let me know! I think that my property value is over-valued by at least $40K. My email is [email protected]

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks