• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

HELP: How to Print out forum messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Bertrand

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
Need help in trying to print out
comments on the forum. When I asked Wayne, he said, just press print. well, when I do that I just
get what I call 'machine language' (just squares, and gibberish) in the print preview screen

Need Help, as there is much good stuff to print out.

(I didn't have any problem printing out messages on the old forum, just with this update)

xmrdfghap

Professional Status
General Public
State
Florida
Frank, I copy and paste to my word processor (I use Wordperfect) those comments or posts I want to keep. It makes it easier to catalogue and print as I need them. In fact, I set up a folder for nothing but Appraisal Forum posts, with sub folders based on topics.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Need help in trying to print out
comments on the forum. When I asked Wayne, he said, just press print. well, when I do that I just
get what I call 'machine language' (just squares, and gibberish) in the print preview screen

Need Help, as there is much good stuff to print out.

What web browser do you use?

I use Internet Explorer 6 and when I hit "print preview" it looks exactly like the forum page. So will the printed page.

ocvillas1

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
California
Frank, Goodpasture's advice is right on... I do the same, cut and paste in MS Word before printing, which saves me both paper and storage space on the shelf.

Jeff Horton

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Alabama
I just highlight the parts I want and then click file then print and when the print window opens I click print selection. I just get the part I highlighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks