• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Help! No Title Elimination On Mh

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWolvie

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Washington
Like everyone else, I'm swamped, and didn't notice this until I started working on it this morning, and of course, it's the weekend, so I can't call the HOC or the lender.

My question is simple - I'm working on a MH, and the title elimination hasn't been done. My Google ** has failed and I can't seem to find anywhere where HUD addresses if title elimination is required, or beyond that, if it's my responsibility as the appraiser to require it? I'm kind of leaning towards making it subject to title elimination.

As an aside, here in WA, title elimination is not required for the MH to be taxed as real property.

Everything else on this is good to go for FHA, they even have the foundation cert from an engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks