• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Home Appraisal Courses Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Costello

Freshman Member
My boyfriend would like to become a home appraiser. We are having a very difficult time finding good courses that he can take at home online. Does anyone know of any?

Mike Simpson

Go to your states on line list of accepted courses...then look up the approved companies on the Internet--you'll be overwhelmed.

Some states require live instruction for prelicensed required classes--call your state licensing board (Appraisal Department), and inquire.

I take all my courses--both real estate & appraisal on line, CD or diskette...I wouldn't have it any other way--it's an amazing time saver.

-Mike

Gina Leone

Freshman Member
Mary,

You should check with your state appraisal board. Here in New Hampshire, you cannot take an online course. You must physically attend classes. Your state board should have a list of approved courses and course providers.

Good luck,

Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks