• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

HOME to ROUST -- FDIC Failed Financial Institutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

David C. Johnson

<span style='color:darkblue'>Home to Roust -- FDIC Failed Financial Institutions

Just a few "early birds" for launching off the start of Round II ?

Yep, this finely feathered flourishing flock's finally flying South -- and 250% faster from this time last year. Damn, Plucked again!

On the other hand, I guess a few consider it all "On The House" (does that term need a Registered Trademark after it these days?) again -- 'cause they ain't no dough dough birds!

Truth be told, we're more than happy to oblige again, right? You bet!

Us taxpayers may be turkeys but we've always got cash to spare -- and after all, it's just what a nest egg is for!

http://www.FDIC.gov/bank/individual/failed/index.html

dcj</span>

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Any of you here that have receivables from any of the names on that list need to file a claim ASAP.

David C. Johnson

Pam,

From my limited reading on the hyperlinks, I have a hunch appraisers are OK (and probably better off than before!)

But then, better safe than sorry... :wink:

dcj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks