• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Houston real estate agents caught on tape steering buyers away from homes with less commission

alebrewer

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas

berniek

Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Colorado
Classy...
Got a little carried away since I hung my license there (Colo. Springs) for 25 years. However, in a competitive market like Denver, with multiple offers and some with escalation clauses, I paid listing agents 1% and buyers agent 2% - 2.5%.

TMG

Professional Status
State
California
Houston Agent......is the name of my new band!!

Sadie

Professional Status
State
Oregon
I am not a RE broker, but isn't this kind of similar to what Redfin does? Maybe not the steering away, but the low fees? Or is it just the Redfin brokers who get the lower fees?

alebrewer

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
I'm sure RE brokers' forums (if such exist) have sentiment toward OpenDoor and Redfin much the same way that this forum has sentiment toward AMC's.

Restrain

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
I had a license in Texas and the Tx Assn of Realtors had explicit wording in their ‘ethics’ about not boycotting discount or limited agents. This will most likely be a violation of the state law. Somebody’s in deep doo doo.

Fernando

Professional Status
State
California
A multiple Olympic medal-winning swimmer and Colorado Springs real estate agent was part of a pro-Trump riot that forced its way into the Capitol.
What was pro-Trumper thinking.
When I was at the Capitol, there was tight security before even the steps.
Need to find out the story why the protesters were allowed so close to the Capitol.
European/NATO intelligence said such situations have been practiced together for such an event but somehow the protocols weren't followed that day.
Thus, they said elements in US security allowed this to coup to happen. They were so happy the coup didn't happened because European countries would have to put financial sanctions on America.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks