• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

How Do I Connect Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnivore

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I realize this is a tech question but I and many other Alamode users are screwed!

Apparently if you have road runner time warner and earthlink you now cannot connect to the map server. Unless you input the GEOCODE
manually you wont get flood maps either.

Does anybody have a solution?

I cant wait for 'Alamode to get off their arse's. And the silence is deafening from them.

How easy is it to learn ACI?

Do you think they would cut a deal with EX-Alamode Users.?

This really is an Urgent Plea for help.

Carnivore

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Well, apparently its fixed now!

Funny, how its a MSN and RR problem not Alamode. Translation: Its my problem!

Sorry if I over reacted. Who wouldn't when a company tech support guys say to complain to your ISP. Like I know what to say or suggest.

jtrotta

Andrew

not fer nothin, but I've a number of various programs and the last one I choose was -ACI- my only input, I have not had a problem of any kind over the past (3) THREE years period. Their now closer to you in Palm Beach Fla., sooo maybe they'll charge you a lesser Fee on the S & H :mrgreen: Ifn ya want ta git a price call an ask for Eric, tell em I said ta call B)

chow fer now :ph34r:

Dee Dee

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
Hey Andrew,
I thought you handled that pretty good.
It looks like you edited your posts to extract what you were really thinking, so now you just need to wipe the spittle off of your monitor and get on with your day. :D

Restrain

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
ACI is intuitive, very minimal learning curve. My son just became a trainee (laid-off techie guru) and less than an hour and he's inputting data, etc.

Steve Forstner

Professional Status
State
Michigan
Originally posted by Andrew - Charlotte@Sep 3 2003, 07:39 PM
I realize this is a tech question but I and many other Alamode users are screwed!

Apparently if you have road runner time warner and earthlink you now cannot connect to the map server. Unless you input the GEOCODE
manually you wont get flood maps either.

Does anybody have a solution?

I cant wait for 'Alamode to get off their arse's. And the silence is deafening from them.

How easy is it to learn ACI?

Do you think they would cut a deal with EX-Alamode Users.?

This really is an Urgent Plea for help.
I had a pop up the other day that said Alamode was going to be working on their map servers and you might not be able to log on for maps for awhile.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks