• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

How Do You Copy Items In The Grid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Butler

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
I'm trying out the Clickforms demo & wondered if anyone knew how to copy items from one comp to another. For instance, let's say that Comp #1 has a condition of "Average"-- is there a way to quickly copy that "Average" to another comp by using a shortcut such as "=1" or something like that? Also, is there a way to copy data from one Comp field to MULTIPLE comps? Thanks...

Willie

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Hit control key and drag. Oops that is old tool box. not sure on clickforms.

Em Tee

Professional Status
State
California
Pat:

Yes, = or =1 works just like Toolbox. I'm not sure I understand your question about copying data from one comp field to multiple comps. Click on Edit, then Edit Comparables. Under each comp, click on the little down arrow, and you'll see what choices you have.

Hope that helps. I'm loving Clickforms now that they seem to have gotten it together.

:beer:

Ben Vukicevich SRA

Professional Status
State
New Jersey
Pat

You can use the = or =1 as suggested or I just use the "Copy Comps from/to" under "Edit." I then just overtype the specific info as needed for the new comp. Or you can "arrow" around to boxes, hit Control C to copy and then arrow to your new blank box and hit Control V to paste.

I haven't used the new Clickforms yet either as they don't have the freeform text function enabled so until they do..I'm still using Toolbox.

Ben

Pat Butler

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Thanks Ben-- but do you know if it works with copy from the subject's fields too? Mine doesn't.

Ben Vukicevich SRA

Professional Status
State
New Jersey
Sure does.

After you type in your subject info, just go into the comp boxes and type the = sign and keep arrowing down doing the same = sign in each box. It will transfer all of the subject info to the comp grid. Once that's done you can use the Copy Comps feature to fill in a comp grid in one stroke.

Actually, I always over type old reports that are in the same area since much of the info will be the same. I never start a report from scratch with a clean blank form

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks