• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

How is Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett spaulding

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Hi all, Just testing the area job count. My business was slow, but, a good bit of work for February and it looks like March will be the same. Have been doing a great number of lake homes and 2-4 family at normal fees (i.e. $400-$500 for lake homes and 500 for 2-4 family on 1025 Form. It seems to me that fees are actually going up for a change. Anyone else care to share?:)
[email protected]

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Last Year was a good year for me. I mainly work for AMC's. The foreclosure work has picked up the slack where the refi and purchase work declined. I am on track for 2008. I don't know what the rest of the rear will be like.

rdods

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
I am in the same boat as you. I don't mind working for the AMC's - as long there is work. How did you get the foreclosure work? I am in Baltimore - there are a ton of foreclosures, but I am not sure who to contact to try and start working with them....

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Contact your AMC's

You can contact your AMC's about REO work. I do a lot for eAppraiseIT, LSI and a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks