• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

How to Get an Earlier Version of Internet Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I recently updated to Internet Explorer Version 6. Two of my internet-based local data sources now lock up at one stage or another of the process. No keyboard actions have any effect. When I hit Alt-Ctrl-Del, I find that Micrsoft's Internet Explorer is not responding. Have to End Explorer program to get back to Desk top to start anything new.

I'd like to go back to an earlier version of Internet Explorer to see if that helps. How can I get an earlier version -- say Ver. 4?

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Might try looking on an older program CD, like from your internet provider or other vendor, many have Explore on them.

David in Alabama

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Alabama
If you are an MSN subscriber call 1 800 386-5550 they will help.
David

Jeff Horton

Professional Status
State
Alabama
I use 5.5 because I dont want 6. But I installed 6 once and did not like it. I just uninstalled it and it reverted back to the previous version of 5.5. You said you upgraded so you can probably just uninstall 6 and revert back to what you had. 5 and 5.5 have given me little problems. Unlike the early versions of 6 I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks