• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

How To Post A Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renee Healion

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Connecticut

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Is that your niece riding in the vidco? Lovely and accomplished rider- niece and her horse in photo are darling ...

I can appreciate the power or the gorgeous ( if scary) the "iron horse" motorcycles in the photos !

Either type of "horse" can kill us on a bad day... I am a helmet nut and won't ride without one. A least a motorcycle can't kill u when u are standing next to it but a horse can (usually out of fright ) I love horses but they are a run or kick now think after prey animal mindset... Indy in photo was retired last year to a farm...I ride a bicycle now , ...not the same but good exercise ( I wear a helmet for that too )

Last edited:

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
.I ride a bicycle now , ...not the same but good exercise ( I wear a helmet for that too )
Good idea, those things can be dangerous. :peace:

My Mom had a friend, fell from her horse, broke bones, doctor told her she should quit riding, another fall and she might never walk again.
Of course you know, she did not quit.

I'll gladly quit when they pry my cold dead hands off the bars.
Before that, I will not go quietly.

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Good idea, those things can be dangerous. :peace:

My Mom had a friend, fell from her horse, broke bones, doctor told her she should quit riding, another fall and she might never walk again.
Of course you know, she did not quit.

I'll gladly quit when they pry my cold dead hands off the bars.
Before that, I will not go quietly.
There's a saying, "the only people who don't fall off horses are people who don't ride horses"...I racked up a broken pelvis, broken ribs, and numerous concussions over the years...riding was a big part of my life but now that my horse is retired have no idea if it will be in my future ...I also like just being around horses, grooming them and cleaning stalls ( how I started as a kid), same as motorcycle people like cleaning and fixing them -...nothing comes close if you love something like that !

Last edited:

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
I think people are born as animal lovers or not. I was like that since 3 years old bringing home snails and worms...while my sister could take or leave animals. (how is that possible?)

Some people are born ."horse crazy", - equine or iron ... it's in your blood. ...sometimes people sometimes don;t understand., which I get too !

gregb

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Niece in action (she has gone over the handle bars) plus a squirrel for Terrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks