• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

HUD Appraiser Ad Hoc Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtubbs

Wouldn't it be grand if all appraisers on the HUD roster could organize to fight this proposal?

Let's say that we (someone) prepare a pro forma response to the proposal (I'm assuming it has yet to be published in the FR).

From this forum, we could get 5 or so HUD roster appraisers from each state. By state, we download all the names of appraisers and agree among the 5 or so volunteers to send the pro forma responses to each appraiser with a plea for them to respond to the proposal.

If we were energetic, we could also prepare a pro forma letter to be addressed to our Senator/Representive informing them of our displeasure with the proposal and provide them a copy of the response sent to HUD.

I'd like to say that another solution would be for a massive boycott but then, I dream a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks