• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

(HUD Form 92564-HS) VC sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeB

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
vc sheets
Does ACI have this form? (HUD Form 92564-HS) or VC sheet.
The FHA appraisal calls for 1004/VC
Thanks

Attachments

• VC sheet.zip
    13.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

CindyR

Professional Status
State
Arizona
FHA has not required VC sheets for several years.

JoeB

Professional Status
State
New York
I just received an order asking for 1004 v/c.

CindyR

Professional Status
State
Arizona
Perhaps you are preparing a retrospective apprasial assignment, back to 2005 or so? You shoud check the HUD website for apprasial requirements. Have you been an FHA approved appraiser for very long? If you have need of the forms they are in the ACI forms pack under VC 2003 and VC 8/99 if you are looking for a really old form. If your client is requesting this for a current assignment they are not up-to-date on FHA requirements. You still have to check all the items on the VC list, as that is the basis for HUD's Minimum Property Standards or Condition or whatever there term is, but they do not want the actual form anymore.

Ron Patton

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Joe is right. I think it was 3-4 years ago that FHA abandoned VC sheets. Personally, I liked them in that they forced a level of thoroughness that is the exception rather than the rule in the typical work product on the street. Now that FHA has made participation in the the program as simple as submitting your name, it is going to erode even further. Such is life in the world of appraising . . . Ron Patton, Chattanooga, Tn

Greg Bell

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Louisiana
If the order is for and FHA insured loan HUD will not accept a report with a VC sheet.If it's in house ,doesn't matter.

Alison Swain

Professional Status
State
Florida
The only thing I didn't like about them was that if there was a septic system, you automatically had to call for a water test. That used to send the UW's through the roof! :Eyecrazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks