• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

I Blame Migrating Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Had a sebaceous cyst removed today. Let me put it this way. I don't think I want to ride my tractor or lawnmower for a day or two. They just keep getting lower and lower. They claim these usually begin as an ingrown hair. My first one was on my chest and deep enough I underwent a mammogram ...which hurts and for a guy pulls hair. Then in my middle back about five years ago. Bump for years, got infected. Carved it out as it was deep. Doc is a female...about the last time I recall a woman making me moan like that. Got dizzy and had to stay put for a while before I went home. When I got back home I realized I was stuck to my car seat...hint. Cold water will get blood out of fabric.

This time it was even lower...left cheek. Still a female doctor but so what...I have no dignity left after the cute little 20 something assistant to my doctor stuffed a camera up into my bladder to check for cancer a few years ago anyway.

I'm thinking my next cyst ought to about the knee caps since all my hair is leaving upstairs and heading south...which reminds me I had a carcinoma taken out from a knee about 15 years ago too. Ah fair skin and blue eyes...

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
No wonder Doctors get paid so well. Ack. :sick:
My fun has been more with the Dentist, periodontal surgeon, maxillofacial / oral surgeon. :oops:
I shoulda been an eye doctor.

Hope you're feeling better.

EddieB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Yeah. That camera up the, well, in the bladder will get your attention. After about the tenth time, dignity is long long gone

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
But but, the last couple years I have noticed hospitals and doc offices with new signs proclaiming,
Dignity Health. Whatever that means. Corporate takeover I guess. :cautious:

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
She claimed it was the ugliest one she'd ever seen and the cyst don't look good either...

EddieB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks