• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

I can't believe Saban cries "unfair"

ucbruin

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Massachusetts
"After the game, Saban looked the part of a hoodwinked coach who’d guzzled a gallon of sour milk. “I really feel it was a pretty unfair play at the end of the game.”"

:cryingsmiley:

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Auburn’s Gus Malzahn delivered a coaching wrinkle that outfoxed Alabama’s Nick Saban. While No. 15 Auburn completed a disappointing regular season at 9-3, they ultimately squashed any argument for No. 5 Alabama (10-2) reaching the College Football Playoff. The Brinks trucks to lure Malzahn to Arkansas can remain at Walmart headquarters, as he’ll be the toast of the state for the next eight months.​

Arkansas screwed the pooch with Gus a long time ago. He was a local HS coach whose was hired by Arkansas and his offensive coordinator style clashed with Houston Nutt - the inventor of boring ball ground game - and he went on to Tulsa and then the rest is history. It will take 2 Brinks trucks to pull him back here. Meanwhile Arkansas has the worst team in the SEC and very little chance of improving it over the next 3 or 4 years. We seem to either run off the best (think Lou Holtz) or the best can't keep their zipper up (Petrino) or they cannot beat their way out of a paper bag. Ken Hatfield was our winningest coach and you'd fall asleep watching a game. Nutt was very little more exciting and won a whole lot less after a couple of pretty good seasons. We've become bush league quality and I don't think Walton's money is going to matter. These last two coaches are absolutely horrible...and they can't recruit a good powder puff squad.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks