• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

I need a Tax guy in Phoenix,AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpi304

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
I am looking for a good tax guy or girl in Phoenix, AZ that is familiar with doing appraiser(s) taxes. I'm not looking for anybody shady, but just someone that knows all the write-offs and programs that would pertain to appraisers.

Any referrals would be appreciated.

AppraizinAZ

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
I have gone through 2 tax people, one who would have gotten me into jail, then charged me $1900 to do my appraisal taxes, and the other one who just wanted my money and never told me when to do payroll taxes, never mind it's just me....I relied on him to tell ME that and he cost me plenty for filing late. I have a pretty good bookkeeper who comes to my house now, and I'm trying out a new tax guy this year. I'd pass the bookkeepers # on along if you PM me, she's good on quickbooks and Wintotal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks