• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

I Quite! Never Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Workbox

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
So I get an assignment, given the SOW and off we go doing the research, interviewing, doing paired analysis, any discounts, quality and price range of comparable like products, and come to to a reconciliation with extreme due diligence.

So, I submit the work, it is immediately scrutinized and a refund is urgently demanded. :blink:

Never again will I buy girls shoes when a woman instructs you too. To Dangerous :cryingsmiley:

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
I've been buying girls shoes since the mid-70's. Two daughters and now a granddaughter. It's easier just to buy 5 or 6 pair in various sizes and styles and return the ones that don't fit or they don't like.

I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil balls than roam the girls shoe aisles.

Thomas Fiehler

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Ohio
Took my daughter shopping for "pink tennis shoes" when she was 2 and now she's 26. I've never been shopping with her again-I am a fast learner!

Mike Boyd

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
I've been buying girls shoes since the mid-70's. Two daughters and now a granddaughter. It's easier just to buy 5 or 6 pair in various sizes and styles and return the ones that don't fit or they don't like.

I'd rather shave my head with a cheese grater while chewing on tinfoil balls than roam the girls shoe aisles.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. You also have 5 grandsons. Would you rather roam the BOY's shoe department? LOL

TEL2002

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Louisiana
Have you ever notice in the large shoe stores (probably have 8000 sq ft of floor space) that in the far corner is a small area (maybe a couple hundred sq ft) reserved for men's/boy's shoes.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I've been wearing panty hose ever since my wife found a pair in the glove box... :)

TEL2002

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Louisiana
................:rof: :rof: :rof: :rof:

Professional Status
State
Ohio
A Question

I've been wearing panty hose ever since my wife found a pair in the glove box... :)

So tell us T.S., does the breathable liner work on those hose or do you still get "bag cheese"? Inquiring minds want to know.

Workbox

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
Have you ever notice in the large shoe stores (probably have 8000 sq ft of floor space) that in the far corner is a small area (maybe a couple hundred sq ft) reserved for men's/boy's shoes.
Yeah, but I keep looking for girl steel toe shoes for the boys. But keep getting, "They are Not Pink". :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks