• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

I Want To Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teri Murphy

Freshman Member
Since I believe that networking is a major key to success in this industry, I am looking for tips, suggestions, names, meetings. etc. that might lead me to employment.

I am waiting to take my CA state appraisal exam. Currently I am working for Allied Business Schools and know that many of our students have obtained positions as trainees while they are waiting for their exam and/or license.

I am seeking employment as a trainee while waiting for my exam, which should be in about 6 - 8 weeks. I do hold a valid CA real estate sales license and am familiar with CA real estate appraisals, am extremely detail oriented, and highly driven to suceed.

Would love any guidance.

wyecoyote

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Washington
First thing first. Put in your profile the city and state that you are located in that way if someone is from your area they can contact you and let you know. If they know of anyone hiring or a lead for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks