• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Illegal aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Which form would you use to appraise this?? :rof:

This thing is on Hatteras Island.

Attachments

• flying saucer.jpg
    flying saucer.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 71
Professional Status
State
Virginia
I always got a giggle riding by and thinking that thing sure would have been cool to have back in my college days. I wonder if it's for sale?

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I wonder if it will float. :rof:

I haven't seen it listed. What would you do with it though? How much rent could you get for a flying saucer?

JT1974

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Looks kinda like a strip joint I saw down in Tampa, FL when I went there to take my report writing class. Any Tampa appraisers know the name of the place? I didn't go inside because I was fresh outta dollar bills.

Patti Jury

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Colorado
I watched a show about these kind of buildings. Can't remember if it was the Food Network or the Travel Channel...but these types of properties are becoming popular within the small resturant theme destinations.

America it seems wants to get back to that goofy American era of silly destinations and folks are buying these places up and making them into small diner style cafes.

I wonder though...What do UFO Aliens Eat?

Last edited:
Professional Status
State
Virginia
I sent an email to my brother-in-law to see if he knows anything about it. His parents (they grew up on Hatteras Island) live near the lighthouse. His grandfather, now deceased, is a legend down there for catching redfish. They are Basnetts.

Professional Status
State
Virginia
A stand-up comedian once said that outer-space aliens probably think Earthlings are the most ignorant creatures in the solar system and beyond. He based his findings on the quality of the "abducted" and other witnesses. Have you ever noticed that most of the abducted come from trailer-parks? Are aliens obsessed with trailer park inhabitants? And whats up with the obsession of rear-end probing. Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks