• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Imortgage/Single Source sue LA appraisal board

Dumpers14

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Georgia
This is getting out of control. These AMCs think they are above everyone else. This AMC is one of the worst of the worst and a bottom feeder when it comes to fees. See the link below

Elliott

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Oregon
Reminds me of the Lender Service and the PA board. If your a board that tries to exert any authority , the industry punishes you, and keeps punishing you until you give up. I believe they go by the moniker "Stakeholders."

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Now everyone knows that imortgage/ Single Source is the ” dollar bidding” company. They send out appraisal requests at $1.00 and ask everyone to provide their fee.
They’re probably Suing and irate because they believe their opening bid of $1.00 must be too high.

Ok, so Here’s a totally useless fact. Their newly hired (6 months) chief Appraiser Rick has won 9 local karaoke contests, including one from a local PA radio station!!!! (WDVE).

Butt here’s the fun fact.
. Rick - now a Chief once again at SS previously held a senior management position as the Chief Appraiser-Director of Risk & Compliance for Equifax Settlement Services.

Equitable Data Breach Lawsuit settled - 148 Million people affected - personal and financial information compromised - payout. $700 Million

Last edited:

OSU Beavers

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Oregon
And also the worst when it comes to ridiculous stips.

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
i rather lick dog do do then work for a revaa company. coester is their poster child of what they are all about. the la board needs to expose these companies fee setting ways.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks