• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Improve The Economic Neighborhood System Analysis (ensa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenback

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Louisiana
I am sharing an excel work sheet of custom built "ENSA." Can it be improved? I hope so. Check it out! It is attached as "zip file."

Attachments

• Example.zip
    15.1 KB · Views: 10

Greenback

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Louisiana
Comparative Real Estate Economic Systems, Appraisal Economics. Download it. I highly recommend it. I personally built it.

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Pennsylvania
How come it shows increasing trends when all quarters are marked for $0.00. If increasing is the default, that's going to be a problem. The trend should show as stable.

Greenback

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Louisiana
How come it shows increasing trends when all quarters are marked for $0.00. If increasing is the default, that's going to be a problem. The trend should show as stable.

Because It is an example.

Greenback

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Louisiana

I missed the subtle 'funny.' Yes - Increasing is a problem :)

lol - yeah; yeah, that was cute.

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
What's with the
Timing Elements

Section?

Are you forecasting in this section? Or, including forecasting in the calculations that determine the buy-sell-hold labels?

Greenback

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Louisiana
What's with the
Timing Elements

Section?

Are you forecasting in this section? Or, including forecasting in the calculations that determine the buy-sell-hold labels?

Yeah; look at it as both.

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Really?

I would be interested to see what factors outside of real estate you are pricing into that forecasting, such as elections and fed meetings, EU concerns and more local issues such as what the planning department has approved, what the highway department has scheduled, on and on.

Perhaps we should compare notes and see if your crystal ball is as good as mine.

Greenback

Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Louisiana
Really?

I would be interested to see what factors outside of real estate you are pricing into that forecasting, such as elections and fed meetings, EU concerns and more local issues such as what the planning department has approved, what the highway department has scheduled, on and on.

Perhaps we should compare notes and see if your crystal ball is as good as mine.

:) lol...

Yeah.

Seeing two systems when paired, along with timing elements and factors, etc.. reduces a lot of fog in, my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks