• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Inspect A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom4value

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Massachusetts
just got inspect a lot. 2 questions.
1 on the sketches, I inspect the interior first. How do I thumbnail the interior and then do the outside dimensions?
2 how do I save inspect a lot as my appraisal file?

Gregory Beck

Professional Status
State
Florida
I always measure first and then go inside. I use my ipad, disto with Total Mobile.

Carlos Danger

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New Jersey
Is inspect a lot worth the effort for you guys? How much time do typically save?

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I would change your method and measure the exterior first - it makes it a lot easier to draw your interior and room layout etc.

MichaelT

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Texas
So far I like Inspect-a-lot but was wondering if there's a way to edit the sketch on my desktop instead of only in inspect-a-lot. Also, I can't seem to find symbols like stairs and fireplaces. This seems to be a major flaw.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
not an Endorsement or Opinion - I do NOT use the program but info below may help OP

http://www.bradfordsoftware.com/getinfo/Inspect-a-Lot-Quick-Start-Guide_1-17.pdf

1. Bradford Technologies | Inspect-a-Lot Mobile Inspection App
    www.bradfordsoftware.com/mobile
    Quickly Gather/Verify Data Appraisers have a system and logical approach to their inspections and Inspect–a–Lot's data input screen follows this logical pattern.
  1. Inspect-a-Lot by Bradford Technologies - AppAdvice
    appadvice.com/app/inspect-a-lot/1167974924
    Inspect-a-Lot is designed to streamline the field inspection process for residential appraisers

2. Inspect-a-lot | AppraisersForum.comHas anyone tried it? How is it? To little to late or a decent app? I doubt I'll go back to Bradford, but business is business and if the app is a game...

Bobby Bucks

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
North Dakota
Inspect–a–Lot app from Bradford......I wonder if TC was involved in the development of this program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks