• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Interesting Comments From Miller's Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
http://www.millersamuel.com/note/october-14-2016/?goal=0_69c077008e-969519ba3d-120753213

and the chart ---- I like this
image003.jpg

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
All the above and they cant' ever solve the root of the problem, once and for all removing lender pressure and stopping the nonsense about fees. They do creeate ongoing jobs for themselves though, they are good for that.

timd354

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland

jay trotta

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Connecticut
Miller posted this without citing the source. I have seen it before and the source is the American Enterprise Institute....the point of the chart is that there is this spaghetti mix of appraisal oversight that most people believe is not all that effective.

How could it be ? Its a pile of nonsense and its been rolling around for years..........follow the money, who Benefits the most ? It's all about the money, I hear tell the Banks are sitting on "Trillions"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks