• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

It's Miracle Paper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David S. Roberson

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
I ordered the waterproof paper & pen from Appraiser Depot & it arrived Monday. It started raining this morning & hasn't stopped yet. So when I went to my 3:00 appointment, I pulled out my rainy day template I printed on the waterproof paper & went to work. I'm talking a pretty good rain. Water everywhere, but no running ink, no soggy paper. Just hold the clipboard directly under the deluge and write, sketch & make notes to your heart's content! This stuff really works, folks. I got home & showed it to my wife. I filled the kitchen sink full of water, & wrote on the paper under water, took it out of the sink, shook it off & it's already practically dry! I swear, you can really use this stuff in the shower if you want to. Order some now. I mean it. Seriously. No fooling. All kidding aside. Contrary to my previous post concerning working in the rain, we are not all doomed after all!

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
A little too happy for rain???? 8) Wait until this weekend. 8O

Got me sold, had to order. :wink:

David S. Roberson

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
It's still raining here in middle Tennessee, & I've got a 2:00 p.m. inspection, so here goes another sheet of waterproof paper. Since the entire east part of the country is under Isadore's influence, I bet a lot of appraisers need this stuff today!

xmrdfghap

Professional Status
General Public
State
Florida
I swear, you can really use this stuff in the shower if you want to.

You really should get a life outside of appraising........I don't think even Bruce is that dedicated......... :lol:

Ross (CO)

Professional Status
State
Colorado
"Miracle" paper, hmmmm, I wonder if the manufacturer can promise some miracles....if I order some of that paper and they ship it to Colorado Springs.....and then I could send a piece of it to City Hall in the county seat of every county in the state.....and I think that would mean I need about 62 pieces ......gee, I wonder if....

David S. Roberson

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
What? No one else does paired sales analysis in the shower? You people need to practice better time-management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks