• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Job Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARYMCKENNA

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
All Line Appraisals (yup, probably the same lousy outfit mentioned elsewhere on the forum) has a job listed on jobing.com...they are "looking to hire someone to work in our real estate appraisal department. We are looking for a detail oriented individual with basic computer knowledge to work off of "comp" database to give loan officers estimated values." Would love to stop in and check their files on all these comp checks for loan officers......Think anyone at the board or ag office would care to see this one?

AppraizinAZ

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
Wow, that's blatant!!! I'm sure they'd like that job listing!!! Why don't they just yell "calling all recently laid off skippies!"

MARYMCKENNA

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
It seems they are not even looking for skippy, just some dumb a#% .."Real estate knowledge is a big plus". I swear, it says that.

Jo Ann Meyer Stratton

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
That is the company that doesn't pay appraisers and located on 16th Street. I will have to find that ad and see what I can do. They must have pulled the ad, I can't find it or them listed in the company list. If you have a copy of the advertisement--email it to me.

Peacemaker

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Arizona
According to a friend of mine who worked there last year they have no appraisers on staff, the owner is not an appraiser. So they can comp stuff all day long and not be liable to anyone. Although, I can only imagine what kind of numbers they come up with. I can't believe they are still in business. Weren't they the ones who stopped payment on a check (theft in AZ) when someone here didn't 'hit' the number? I would advise anyone considering doing business with them to do a search on here first. Ditto for anyone considering working there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks