• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Just got a Christmas Tree

Fernando

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Growing up, we had a 4 feet plastic tree.
Since then I always get a 7 footer tree, 100s of LED lights, and perfect star topping.
It's beautiful to look at during Christmas time. It increases my home value along with my front house decorations.

Peter LeQuire

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Tennessee
I don't like rushing into the Christmas season, and I don't like the way Christmas day is treated as the end of it. If I ruled the world, celebration of Christmas would appear very Dickensonian, except that the season itself would be brought to conclusion by a Ground Hog Day holiday, complete with banks closing (and Costco, as well) and some sort of seasonal libation, mirroring egg nog.

Fernando

Professional Status
State
California
I see less Christmas decorations than years past. I like the festive lights and trees and gifts in homes.
Today was the only home I saw with Xmas tree and decorations this month. It was nice.

D

Deleted member 134708

I’m throwing my chair right now of how good of a story this is. @op. This is one of the best things ever put to a keyboard. You have a gift.

Can’t wait for more.
Your biggest fan.

Fernando

Professional Status
State
California
I’m throwing my chair right now of how good of a story this is. @op. This is one of the best things ever put to a keyboard. You have a gift.

Can’t wait for more.
Your biggest fan.
I'm glad you like it. I try to be informative.
If you want to get an order by Christmas, Home Depot is the worst.
My order since Black Friday hasn't come in yet. My Costco order came today. My Target order and Best Buy came in over the weekend. Lowe's last week.
Now I appreciate Amazon.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks