• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Konica Minolta Magicolor toner

Don Jones

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Missouri
Anyone have a Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF combination printer, scanner, copier? I have toner, imagining units, and waste toner cartridges for sale cheap.

Tom D

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
i hate it when i found old toners, or inks, that i don't use anymore. problem is that when those machines break you upgrade to a newer model. now, i just shed a tear for my bank account, and throw them out.

Don Jones

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Missouri
i hate it when i found old toners, or inks, that i don't use anymore. problem is that when those machines break you upgrade to a newer model. now, i just shed a tear for my bank account, and throw them out.
I had a lighting strike that killed my coper/printer/scanner, computer, the works. Had several spare toner cartridges, imaging units, etc. Was just hoping someone might have that model that could use them.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks