• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Ladies: 5 things you should NEVER say to a Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
Here's a look at 10 things women say that drive men nuts.

1) "That looks cute."
For the most part, men hate cute. We don't want to hear about it, we don't want to see it, and we sure as hell don't want to be it. If we come down stairs after getting dressed and you tell us we look cute, there's a 100 percent chance we're changing. We're supposed to be your protector, your rock, and cute does not fit into that picture.

2) "We need to talk."
These four words shut off a man's brain faster than long division. When men hear you say that they immediately go into flight mode. And anything they can do to get out of this conversation—and better yet, your apartment—they will. There are plenty of other ways to approach a delicate conversation, and getting us in a place where we feel comfortable is a good start.

3) "It's just a game."
Actually, it's not just a game. Sports are a major part of our lives and the outcome has as much to do with our mood as just about anything else. Is it fair? No. Is it right? No. Is it immature? Maybe. But it's life. Sometimes we just care too much. We understand that it doesn't make sense, but you should be happy that we're that passionate about something. Telling us that "it's just a game" is like us telling you that Oprah's just a talk show host.

4) "Nothing's wrong."
Please don't tell us nothing's wrong. The look on your face could make the toughest guy on the planet weep like a third-grade girl and your arms are crossed so tight you might explode. We're not mind readers; tell us what's going on. And don't make us guess because—believe me—you won't like what we come up with.

5) "I sound like my mom."
The mere fact that you might turn into your mom someday scares the hell out of us. Don't say it, even in jest—it's not funny. We actually believe (and pray) that the saying "every woman ends up looking like their mother" is an old wives' tale. If we didn't, no one would ever get married.

DJBanas

Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
"Here's a look at 10 things women say that drive men nuts."

Hey Mike - where's 6-10?

Had #4 after #3 yesterday - what fun!!!!!

icisic7

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
6) "Is it in yet?"

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
7. are you still awake?

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
6) "Is it in yet?"

If you don't know your in trouble. Is there ever a doubt?

Sorry that the mood I am in today and I have got to go haul a load of hay before the snow storm hits this afternoon.

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
Well, Ray, I’ve never personally had that problem, but I do imagine it would at the very least be on the top 5 list.:rof: :rof:

The Doctor said "Of course I won't laugh, I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," Bob said and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'whoo-ha' the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than the size of an AAA battery.

Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, and then fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure

"I'm so sorry," said the doctor. "I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Bob replied, “and it hurts!”

Willie

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Tennessee
If you don't know your in trouble. Is there ever a doubt?

Sorry that the mood I am in today and I have got to go haul a load of hay before the snow storm hits this afternoon.

Ray, apparently there is a doubt, upon occasion. Some women have big oops... I better not say it here.

Donna, that is hilarious. Doctor fell back over laughing I'm sure.

Last edited:

Riick

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Delaware
Woman in a dentist's chair is putting her cothes back on, and says:

"You were right Doc, I didn't feel a thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks