• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

LAKE FRONT APPRAISER MARKETING-Huge Exposure!

what do you think of the new web site?

• like it

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • do not like it

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • suggestions for siteq

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • exposure potential

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marytt

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Georgia
sorry my mistake, removed post as it was advertising...Thanks for all your comments. I am confident of this web site's success!!

Last edited:

leelansford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
Hello! If you want to see your business grow...consider a specialized marketing plan!

Exciting new web site designed around the Lakefront Appraiser. It is a national directory of exeprienced Lake Appraisers. Expousre will be HUGE, Appraisers get full page ads.

Only 5 appraisers allowed to list per lake. You can also corner the market for your chosen lake....be the ONLY appraiser listed for YOUR lake!!

There no NO OTHER web sites out there that cater to finding lake appraisers.

End Users are:Lenders, Buyers, Sellers, Realtors, Appraisers. All these people will all converge on this site and find YOU! Check out google now. Type in lakefront directory or lakefront appraiser or even lake appraiser up we come on TOP few of the search engines. I mean business with this site and I want YOU, the lake appraiser to shine on this site....

Get listed. Get Noticed..Get clients. That is our motto!!

Reserve your spot today or better yet "Corner the Market" for your chosen lake. Please click link below, Check out Appraiser page, Affilate Page and About us Page. We are going live in March, 2008, but you will get a good idea about the direction of the site now.

I am the web administrator and I am a Lake Appraiser in Georgia.

[URL removed by moderator]

See how nice your full page ad will look, click link below

[URL removed by moderator]

Thanks for looking, get in while ad rates are low and increase your business by specializing in Lakefront Appraisals.

You would not, by any chance, have a financial interest in this endeavor, would you?

Last edited by a moderator:

marytt

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Georgia
As the site adminstrator, yes. It is a marketing vehicle for appraisers and other lake realted affiliates.

JTRock

Professional Status
State
Texas
Good luck, No banks/mtg brokers would have an interest as far as I know in anything like that.

marytt

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Georgia
banks and brokers definately interested

Good luck, No banks/mtg brokers would have an interest as far as I know in anything like that.

Thanks for your well wishes, but I need to tell you that banks and brokers are always searching for qualified Lake Experts. If they use just any appraiser that they find off of the many generic directories out there, they will have a disaster on their hands! As an experiened lakefront appraiser, I know this all too well.

Since there are ZERO directories out there for lake appraisers, there is no easy way to find them all listed on one place the web. This directory will make their jobs so much easier when it comes to finding these specialized appraisers.

Also since I specialize in Lake property, I have realtors, buyers, sellers and lenders who search me out on a regular basis because they had situations where they sent an inexperienced appraiser out to the property and the result was an inferior appraisal product. So guess what, they needed another appraisal by a lake expert.

Check out the web site, you will see that lenders as well as many others will have a NEED for this site. All lake sites out there enjoy tremendous traffic!

Take care and may you have a prosperous 2008!

Stone

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Are you paying to advertise this here?

Michigander

Professional Status
State
Michigan
I've appraised on lakes for a long time and no one has ever had a hard time finding me. I think it would be useless and I wouldn't pay. Also, you better check with Wayne as it seems you are advertising.

leelansford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
...but I need to tell you that banks and brokers are always searching for qualified Lake Experts...

Your experience is different than mine.

Among the MBs with whom I have familiarity, in conjunction with tales from other appraisers, most MBs appear not to care who is an "expert" and who is not. The LAST thing that most MBs appear to desire is an appraiser who is both an expert and ethical.

As to "banks"...I suppose that a local bank might care, but the large nation-wide banks rely upon AMCs for appraiser selection.

NOT that I don't believe that it is a good idea for appraisers to identify a certain market niche and market to it...if there is a market for such a service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks