• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Las Vegas Appraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imp8012

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
I have a loan officer contacting me for an appraisal in The Palms Place in Vegas. Hes looking for an estimate of turn around times, costs, etc.NO PRECOMP. I believe they have an estimated closing at the end of the month. Anyone that would like me to forward their info to him please contact me. He wants a referral from me...... I live and appraise in Michigan so why he wants it from me..... I didnt bother to ask. Its out there if anyone wants to give me their contact, fee and turn Ill send it his way!

Risky Business

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Nevada

I'll do it as I have experience in Condo-tels. Please forward me the info. If you're looking for a cut or money, please don't contact me. I have reciprocated with appraisers back east and/or out of my competence before this and consider it professional courtesy.Don't mean to sound harsh. :)

Betty H Church

Professional Status
State
Nevada
I thought that condo-tels could only be appraised by a certified general?

BUCKET

Professional Status
State
Nevada
I have a loan officer contacting me for an appraisal in The Palms Place in Vegas. Hes looking for an estimate of turn around times, costs, etc.NO PRECOMP. I believe they have an estimated closing at the end of the month. Anyone that would like me to forward their info to him please contact me. He wants a referral from me...... I live and appraise in Michigan so why he wants it from me..... I didnt bother to ask. Its out there if anyone wants to give me their contact, fee and turn Ill send it his way!

i have done several, turn time 2-3 days after inspection, cost $350, i can do any time. this placec takes appointments once a week

dennis

702 492-0777

[email protected]

dennit

BUCKET

Professional Status
State
Nevada
I thought that condo-tels could only be appraised by a certified general?

no but there is consideration of whether furnishings it is sold with are updated regularly, anticipated rents, etc. rental information may not be provided due to sec regs. these are wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks