• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Lender Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Neighbors

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
I received an appraisal request from Quantrix and an email with this note:

" To install HotSPOT and upload your report to Quantrix Valuation, please open the PDF attached and follow all instructions. "

Never heard of HotSpot, have you. And, as I am still using Athena, I guess I can't use my Xsite for uploading an appraisal to them.

Kind of a moot point right now, because they just put the appraisal on hold. But I am still curious about this software they are offering.

Rick

Amy Perkins

Professional Status
State
Tennessee
That just means that you can sent it as an ACI report and have it automatically reviewed, aka hotspot

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Makes it easier for them to unlock and 'convert'?????

Please stop playing with these AMCs!!!!!

Rick Neighbors

Professional Status
State
Texas
Unlocking report

Thanks Pamela, I kinda wondered about that. I'm not too impressed with these folks so far. Sent me a request, homeowner not expecting me, try to inform lender, no response to calls and emails, their on-line site says order "on hold", no notification to me of this. Today I get a "reminder" that the report is "past due".

What a mess!

Rick

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Quantrix is a joint venture with First American (keep eAppraiseIT in mind!!!) and Chase. Just like RELS is First American and Wells Fargo. I'm guessing these leopards all have the same spots and will toss the appraisers under the bus first chance they get.

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
I can't seem to get "hotspot" to work well. I use ClickForms and send .pdfs. I'm also on a satellite system. Everytime I try to upload a file I get some sort of error message (after 15 minutes or so of the system trying to verify the file and convert it.) Then you call the technical support number at the top of the page and it's ... ACI. They tell you to call Quantrix. Quantrix tells you to call ACI. Then you call the customer reps and they tell you the report can only be sent via "hotspot." Meanwhile the other customer reps are hounding for the report and then the Chase loan rep starts calling.

It's getting really irritating.

Rels has stopped ordering. I think because the x-site (which I paid more than $200 for and took 3 or 4 days of tech assistance to get working.. sort of) will now suddenly not work with satellite systems.

I know how to appraise property in my rural county and I can email a pdf in about 30 seconds. But I've lost a lot of business just because their systems are so finnicky.:angry:

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
I can't seem to get "hotspot" to work well. I use ClickForms and send .pdfs. I'm also on a satellite system. Everytime I try to upload a file I get some sort of error message (after 15 minutes or so of the system trying to verify the file and convert it.) Then you call the technical support number at the top of the page and it's ... ACI. They tell you to call Quantrix. Quantrix tells you to call ACI. Then you call the customer reps and they tell you the report can only be sent via "hotspot." Meanwhile the other customer reps are hounding for the report and then the Chase loan rep starts calling.

It's getting really irritating.

Rels has stopped ordering. I think because the x-site (which I paid more than $200 for and took 3 or 4 days of tech assistance to get working.. sort of) will now suddenly not work with satellite systems.

I know how to appraise property in my rural county and I can email a pdf in about 30 seconds. But I've lost a lot of business just because their systems are so finnicky.:angry:
I'm thinking it's more because they don't like regular pdf files. Nice connections there!

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
Actually I think it's more of a server/software/broadband type problem. I'm on a satellite system and the upload speed is too slow for their system.

Some really nice guy is helping me to resolve the problem.

Rick Neighbors

Professional Status
State
Texas
On hold

Well, if I ever get to do this appraiasal, because it's on hold until the homeowner finishes his remodeling project, they will get the report via SureReceipts or maybe just a PDF. And, as it is cash at the door, I guess that will have to do, because I will have my money.

Except for local lenders, all my appraisals are cash up front.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks