• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Lenders Using Bundle Fee's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnivore

Elite Member
Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
https://www.mortgage.com/C3/application.bus

The above link is for my mortgage company who hold the note on my house

On this page you wil notice they offer one garanteed fee for a new loan. Whats interesting is the details to this. This bundle fee includes our appraisal fee if any. Now this mortgage company uses Appriasal & title management cmpanies.

Small wonder we get beat up so bad on fees.

So the next time a phone monkee calls and wants a "recert" or any type of work with a discount, do you really want to cooperate?

All the big boys are doing this to be more competitive. Problem is that the dirty dogs still get theres.

I have had it!

No disounts, no refunds, no nothing. Send me my fee or call my competition.

Comments!

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Been there, have been doing that. No cheepies or freebies here. I run a business ........ not a charity.

Yeah I have run off some of those 2 - 3 times a year clients that Caterina is venting about, but so what. They cost me more to work with them than any other client. If I wanna go broke, I can do that sitting at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks