• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

LendingTree Expands Partnership With FNIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
LendingTree Expands Partnership With FNIS
To Offer Home Valuation Tools

http://www.rismedia.com/index.php/article/...eview/3175/1/1/

"The expansion of our partnership with FNIS will enable us to provide the type of value-added services consumers will use to find the best value when buying or selling a home."

----------------
Yeah, right.

I wonder if FNIS will be the next enron?????? Maybe the law suits after all those GIGO AVMs will cause a bankruptcy. I'd actually help the lawyers on that one.

Willie

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Tennessee
Maybe not Enron. Maybe Conseco. US 3rd larget BK. Or maybe just the Money Store.

Verne Hebert

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Montana
What a crock! I love the last sentence.

I have just emailed the letter below to check out my "best value":

Hello,

I just read an article about your lending services.

I'd love to leverage my best value using your valuation services to
collaterize a loan.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hearing about your great
products

Thanks,

Verne J. Hebert

I'll keep you up on the progess.

Ross (CO)

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Yep, .....that last sentence is a winner. Let's see, ..... "to find the best value when buying or selling a home". So, if I am buying a home, does that mean they will assist me in securing and closing a sale at a price less-than-market ?, ....or if I am selling a home, they will assist me is securing and closing a sale at a price higher-than-market ? To endear themselves to those who engage their services....someone else must get the shaft. What if the shaftee......at the last minute.... recognizes what's about to happen to him/her, and cancels their participation in the whole process ? Which word is the key word in their phrase ?......"best", or "value" ? Once we define "best", then we'll know what they mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks